To reset your nbn™ Connection Box:
- First, turn off the power to your connection box by unplugging it from the wall power outlet
- Next, remove the power cable from your connection box and wait 2 minutes.
- Reconnect the cable and turn the power back on.
- After about 1-2 minutes, you should see some lights:
- Power - Solid green
- Optical - Solid or flashing green
- Alarm - Solid green
- Uni-D - Off, amber, or green
To learn more about what the lights indicate, check out our article ‘What do the lights on your nbn™ Connection box mean?
If, after you’ve reset your nbn™ Connection Box, your connection still isn’t working, you might need to reset your modem.