Check out our quick start set up tutorial video or follow our step-by-step instructions below.
Before you start you should’ve received your activation SMS advising your service is now active. If you haven’t received your activation SMS, please wait until you’ve received it before trying to connect.Tip
: If you think you should’ve received your activation SMS by now, give us call on 1300 235 664Let’s get you connected
- Take your items out of the box, including your Belong modem and make sure you have all of the items listed in your Quick Set Up guide.
- Plug your power adaptor (provided) into your nearest powerpoint and plug the other end into your Belong modem.
- Next turn the powerpoint on, followed by your Belong modem by pushing the black but-ton on the back.
- Check that the power light on the front of your Belong modem is now green.
- Next, connect one end of the white cable with the grey ends into the grey socket labelled DSL on the back of your Belong modem and connect the other end into the wall socket. After a minute or so you should see the DSL and internet light on the front of your Belong modem turn green (and don’t worry, the lights flicker for a few minutes before turning solid green).
- Once the power, Internet and DSL lights on your Belong modem are all solid green, you’re ready to connect your devices to the internet.
: If the lights don’t turn green, your Belong modem ON and OFF again.Connect your devices via Wi-Fi
- Select the network name that's printed on your Wi-Fi information card.
- Next, enter the wireless network key when prompted. (This information can also be found on the back of your Belong modem).
You can connect all of your laptops, tablets, smartphones and other Wi-Fi enabled devices via this method.Connect your devices via Ethernet
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable with the yellow ends into any of the sockets on the back of your Belong modem labelled LAN.
- Next, plug the other end into your computers network socket. The Ethernet light on your Be-long modem turns solid green when your computer is connected.
Congratulations, you're now connected!